Application for Credit Card
- Primary credit card- Adults in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China.
- Annual income of NT $ 200,000 or more.
- The credit is normal.
Attached the Documents as follows:
- Proof of Identity:
(1) For those owning the residence permit of the Republic of China: Passport and the Republic of China (Taiwan) resident certificate (both copies of front and back pages of the ID/ certificate are required).
(2) For those owning an alien residence permit: Passport and alien resident certificate or alien permanent resident certificate (both copies of front and back pages of the ID/ certificate are required).
(3) For those not owning the above residence permit: Copies of passport and Record of ID No. in the Republic of China and Entry/Exit Permit for the Taiwan area.
- Proof of Income (choose any one copy of the following information):
(1) The latest annual withholding vouchers or tax returns (such as consolidated income tax list of various types of information).
(2) Payroll of the last 2 months.
(3) Salary transfer of the last 2 months (including passbook cover and inside page information).
(4) Proof of deposit transactions of the last 2 months (including passbook cover and inside page information).
(5) Recent housing tax or land value tax or real estate certificate.
- Proof of Identity:
To strengthen their credit conditions, the applicant may take any of the following ways:
- The applicant may provide a guarantor, and such guarantor shall be a national of the Republic of China and in line with the qualifications of applying for a credit card set by the Bank with proof of income and identity attached to the application.
- In the event of pledge on the Certificates of Time Deposit (only Bank SinoPac NTD time deposit is qualified), the credit approved and issued for the credit card will depend on the amount of Time Deposit pledged.
The Bank will assess the credit card application based on the attached documents and information in addition to the overall conditions. the total balance of unsecured debt (including credit cards, cash cards, credit cards) for all financial institutions plus the credit card limit for this time should not exceed 22 times the average monthly income of the applicant.
The Bank reserves the rights to approve or decline the application and may demand additional documents if necessary. Furthermore, the Bank will not return the application form and attached documents.
If your credit card lost, how to do? How do you apply for replacement?
Please call our credit card 24-hour Service Line 02-2528-7776 immediately. (If you aren't in Taiwan, please call through the international call 886-2-2528-7776) When it is connected, Please press “6” in the voice mail then the case will be immediately transferred to the officers serving the case of card lost and replacement procedures.
SinoPac 24-hour Service Line
0800-058-888(only local calls)
Please manage your finances carefully and value your credit
Interest on revolving credit and cash advance : 5%~15% (Base date of interest on revolving credit: Mar.3 ,2023)
Service Charges for cash advance : NT$100 + the amount of cash advance x3.5%